Beard Styles India
Top Beard Styles in India 2022 (updated)
You’ll probably admit that changing your beard style is, perhaps, trickier than changing your hairstyle. The beard shape plays a pivotal and even more direct role in your overall appearance.
If well-shaped, it can drastically cut off the chubby flab from the face or even make a skinny face look fuller.
Here are the top trending beard styles in India in 2022 updated for different face types.
- Oval Face: An oval face is basically a long one. This is the most versatile face and can carry any hairstyle or beard style. However, it goes well with a goatee if accompanied by a neat mustache and a light beard or scruff.
- Round Face: These are generally soft with non-angular features and full cheeks. It’s best to have a neat mustache along with a trimmed beard, designed to slim and make the face seem more oval.
- Triangular Face: We’re talking a wider jaw line and the face narrowing at the cheekbones. A full beard (trimmed or scruff) takes away from the pointed chin, so that it complements the face
- Square Face: Men with a square face have a forehead, cheekbones and jaw of equal width. They have sharp, angular features. Goatees and moustaches with a trimmed scruff would do justice to this type. Also, a neat beard with hard lines will make a square face look perfect.
- Pear Face : A pear face is narrow at the top with a wide bottom. The forehead is always narrower in in comparison with the jaw line. This type goes best with a full beard, trimmed to square off the face to make it look slimmer.
How to take care of Your Beard Style:
Taking care of your beard should be done appropriately. Longer beards require thorough care to keep it resplendent. Keep in mind that you have to keep it clean at all times as it can be a good haven for bacteria, thus, making you susceptible to infection. Washing it regularly using a mild shampoo and conditioner will keep it soft and clean. Using a conditioner is also advisable. After washing, gently dry it using a soft cotton towel. If there are tangles, use a wide-toothed comb. You can also use beard oils and waxes to keep it well-groomed.
We hope you have successfully found what you want this 2019 with the help of our list of beard styles.
What to do when you shave it off
Sporting a clean shaven look after having a beard for long can be unsettling… almost like stepping out without an essential piece of clothing. But you can minimise the blow by:
a) Keeping a light (thinner) beard or a scruff over a period of time. When you feel like you are ready to let go, just give it a clean break.
b) Focussing on the right hairstyle, which is important to complement your face, especially when you plan to go for a clean shaven look
To keep your Beard Stylish we recommend to buy these Products :
Product Buying Guide: These products are exclusively selected from amazon.in against criteria including most popular, highest rated, best customer reviews etc
Beard Balm (keeps beard soft and non itchy) : Beardo Beard Balm
Beard Growth Syrum : Beardhood Growth Serum
Beard Comb : Beardo Compact Wooden Comb
Beard Styles in India : Flaunting it in new ways
Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Ranveer Singh, Shahid Kapoor, Fawad Khan, Farhan Akhtar and Hrithik Roshan… the list of celebs who sport beards is endless and so is their fan following. Of late, people have caught on to this trend as college students and young professionals are seen flaunting beards to look as hot as their icons. Here’s why youngsters are flaunting it.
Many youngsters think that growing a beard will help them look different. Akash Bohra, a second year BBA student says that wearing beard helps him explore his raw side and makes him feel powerful and tough. He adds, “I am not copying any celebrity, but I want to shed the stereotypical clean-shaven look. My beard makes me stand out.” Nail the mature look For some, growing a beard is an easy way to look mature. “I look very young without a beard. And, lately I have experienced that people don’t take me seriously because of that,” says city-based filmmaker Shivam Aher. “I have recently started a production house and to fit into the business profile, I have grown a beard,” he adds.
Gallery of Indian Celebrities showing their Beard Styles:
Video showing how to style your beard (Indian Style)
Indian Beard Styles 2022
Getting a new beard style India is the hottest men’s fashion trend in the year 2022. This fashion trend is not limited to one country only, in fact, men all over the world are keeping well-trimmed facial hair. Of course as with any trend that becomes a fad, as keeping a beard become the new in thing, different beard styles and various beard fashions sprouted.
Now there are so many beard styles in India that it is difficult to count them all. Growing a beard might be easy, in fact easier as compared to shaving everyday but the main thing is taking proper care of your beard and maintaining its hygiene. Here are some tips for keeping a beard
How to Grow a Beard for Indian Men
- Use proper shampoo for the beard hair. If it is not washed properly, it starts to smell and you would be appalling.
- Trim it properly and frequently. The beard should not make you look rough and untidy.
- If you want to grow a beard, first check the policy of your workplace regarding it. Will it work with your workplace dress code.
- If you want to grow a specific kind of beard check online guidelines for it. Many times beards are required to grow freely for a couple of weeks until you can make a style like Balbo out of it. RECOMMENDED: use above mentioned products which are most popular and highly rated on the ecommerce site. ( amazon.in )
- Wash your beard hair thoroughly after every meal and see that no food pieces are hanging in it.
- Keep a separate comb for your beard hair and always keep it handy with you.